SEASIDE | For the Beach-Inspired Soul 🌊
A RECIPE FOR SEASIDE SUCCESS
GARLIC AND LEMON SEASIDE CLAMS
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 dozen littleneck clams rinsed and scrubbed
- wedges from 1 lemon for garnish
1. In a large skillet, melt 2 1/2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.
2. Add wine and lemon juice, bring to boil.
3. Add clams and remaining butter. ...