How is your site ranking in Google? Bridge has a new feature to help you find out.
Bridge's new SEO tracker helps you enter 10 terms that you wish to be found for in Google. The goal is itemize what you want to be found for, then see how you're ranking. Here is how to use it:
1. Login to your Bridge.
2. At the top of your account, roll over "Management" and from the drop down click on "Your Account Profile"
3. On the Your Account Profile page, there are four links:
Click on "SEO."
4. On the SEO tracker page, in the first row enter a search term.
5. Click on "Save" in the lower right-hand side.
6. Click on the first "G" Google icon to the right of your term and our software will open a new browser window and search for this term.
7. Find your store in the results. Return to this SEO tracker and enter in what page your store appeared.
If you are appearing on page 1, for example, you'll select "1".
In the shown example, a store enters in its town name and a diamond brand. Since the retailer wants to be found for two towns, it enters Myrtle Beach and the brand as well as Pawleys Island and the brand.
If you find that your store is not ranking well, then you'll have to ask how you can increase your ranking. You may ask: does my website have the keywords on it that I want to be found for? Can more websites that deal with the search term point back to my site ?
Look at the bottom of the page and you'll see some tips.
You will want to visit your SEO page weekly or monthly to see how you're ranking.
View Post at Bridge