How does your physical store compare your online store? I created this comparison below for my marketing friend Diane.
Your Physical Store vs. Your Online Store:
- Sidewalk = small websites and blogs that lead to your website, such as local newspaper sites, local community groups, a bride’s gift registry that links to your store. These sites provide: foot traffic.
- Road = major websites that lead to your website, such as Facebook, the New York Times site, etc. These sites provide: major traffic.
- Roof = your website’s page title & meta data. Often underappreciated.
- Signage = branding.
- Front door = easy navigation on each page for quick access.
- Display window = large pictures of products that you’re selling.
- Store hours in the window = your website’s listing of ways to contact you, preferably on each page.
Bridge gives retailers websites that mimic the success of their physical store in the online world:
View Post at Bridge