Brands share their products with stores via the Smart Products marketing platform. Wouldn't it be helpful to see how those products are performing? Now you can. We added a new feature to help Smart Brands see how their products are performing. When a Smart Brand partner browses to a product in its Bridge account, it will now see a 'Product Performance' area. If you use Instagram, this feature may feel familiar. Instagram lets you view performance statistics for posts. We have brought this functionality to products.
The new Product Performance area shows these product statistics:
- The number of retailers that are syncing with the product.
- The number of times the product has been viewed by visitors and Bridge members (since June 11, 2021).
- Revenue generated. The amount of revenue the item has generated for the Smart Brand via retailers' sales on their Bridge Stores.
- Number of units sold. The number of items sold via retailers on their Bridge Stores.
- The number of registries to which the product has been added on retailers' Bridge Stores.
- How many times the product has been shared on Facebook (since June 11, 2021).
- How many times it has been shared via email (since June 11, 2021).
- How many times it has been added to a news post via the $tag feature.
In the example shown, we see a Juliska product. The item has some impressive stats:
- The product is being shared in real-time with 160 stores.
- It has been viewed 2,543 times.
- It has generated notable revenue (hidden for privacy reasons).
- It has been added to many registries (hidden for privacy reasons).
- It has been shared on Facebook 3 times (since June 11, 2021).
- It has been emailed once (since June 11, 2021).
Bridge will be expanding this feature to more members in the future. We plan to allow retailers and reps to access similar information for products that relate to them.
If you are a Smart Brand member, please browse to a product on your account. We invite you to review the statistics for your best sellers.
View Post at Bridge