Bridge Appreciates Sales Reps
I am sending the Ivystone sales rep Laura Zanone two $200 checks. Bridge gives sales reps a finder's fee when they sign up a retailer for a Bridge Store. The rep promotes Bridge Store because it helps the store sell more--which is good for the store and the rep.
Laura helped her stores save thousands of dollars and weeks of time. In total, she saved her stores over $6,000 and 10 weeks in labor.
- Laura helped Fletcher Yaerta, a jewelry store in Sylvester, Georgia, save $3,000 and five weeks of labor. The store received a free online store pre-populated with 4,500+ products and an online gift registry.
- She also helped The Gift Shop, located in Thomasville, Georgia, save more than $3,000 and five weeks hours of labor. The shop received a free online store with 4,900+ products and an online gift registry.
When we mail the finder's fee check to the rep, we send the rep materials to use:
- Website Grader sheet to assess their stores’ websites.
- A script that can be used to explain Bridge to stores.
We also send materials for the reps to give to their stores:
- A sheet explaining Bridge Store’s benefits.
- A sheet explaining Bridge’s gift registry software.
- A Bridge Store sign-up sheet.
- A wedding registry table tent.
- A ‘Big Site’ window decal.
Please visit our new retail friends:
View Post at Bridge