When a shopper visits a retailer's website, it often sees just a fraction of what a brand offers. With Bridge, we can help retailers and brands fix this problem. To examine the solution, let's examine how a customer can shop for Juliska on two different retailer websites. One retailer uses the Juliska Smart Products service and the other does not.
Retailer Not Using Smart Products Service:
- Shows just 96 products (12% of the Juliska line).
- Does not show Juliska logo.
- No Juliska lifestyle images.
- Products are not grouped by collection.
- Products show incomplete information and often just one product photograph.
Retailer Using Smart Products Service:
- Shows 100% of Juliska product line (shows all 808 products).
- Shows Juliska logo.
- Shows Juliska lifestyle images and slides.
- Shows all 73 collections.
- Shows pictures for all products.
Based upon the above information, let's ask:
- Which retailer do you think is selling more?
- If a bride were to open a gift registry, at which site would she register?
With the Smart Products service, more than 500 retailers are showing full product lines from 115 brands. These retailers are savings months of time and thousands of dollars in labor.
Next steps for your store:
- Visit your website and review your top-selling brands. Which brands are not Smart Brands?
- What are percent of their product are you selling? What percent of their product line could you be selling if they were Smart Brand members?
Check out Babcock's Juliska product offering powered by the Smart Products service:
View Post at Bridge
smart products service