FOR SALES REPS AND BRANDS
Last week, a Beatriz Ball sales rep helped Sara, the owner of The Monogram Shoppe in Indiana, succeed online. As you know, everyone is shopping online. Here is how the rep helped the store:
- The sales rep provided a Bridge sign-up sheet to the store.
- The store used the sheet to ask Beatriz Ball and other brands to sync products.
- The store emailed Bridge this sheet.
- Bridge quickly processed this sheet and emailed the store back a free Bridge account.
- Within one business day, the store had an online store, gift registry, and all 1,200 products from Beatriz Ball and Julia Knight.
The sales rep is a hero: it helped the store save money, save time, and sell more.
Here is how to be a hero and help your stores:
1. Share this Bridge sign-up sheet with your accounts:
2. Ask them to fill it out and email it back to: [email protected]
If you need more supporting materials, we offer:
Bridge Benefits PDF:
Bridge Examples PDF:
Note: For privacy, I've covered some areas of the attached sign-up sheet in yellow.
View Post at Bridge
help your indie stores