Bridge has made it easier for you to share your news and events.
You can now more easily add pictures to news posts, and then edit and rearrange the pictures.
In the example shown, I'm sharing news about our Vietri seminar in Atlanta. I added a picture to the post, as well as marked it as an event, set a location, and added an RSVP button.
Here is how to share news or an event:
- Visit your Bridge home page. Look for the 'What's on your mind?' field. Enter in your news or event information in this field.
- In the "Keywords" field, please add keywords separated by commas. E.g. "vietri, seminar, atlanta." Each word will become a hyperlink after you create the post.
- If the news relates to a specific post, select a brand from the drop-down list. Note: If you are a brand, you will not see this choice.
- Add your pictures. You can either drag them into the top field, or you can browse to the file.
- Choose with whom you want to share the post. "Public" means that this news will appear on your public Home page and News page. The other groups are business types with which you're friends. You can click the business type name to see which friends you have in that group.
- There is an "Advanced Settings" link. Click this if you wish to add a title to your post, add a location, or add an RSVP button.
- Click on "Share" to save and submit your news post.
If you have more than one image, you can easily change the order of the images.
- Edit the post by clicking on the "Edit" link below your post.
- Drag the 'up/down' arrow to move the image up or down.
- Save your changes.
Once you post news to your Bridge, you can easily share it to social media, including Facebook.
To share to Facebook:
View Post at Bridge
how to post news
- Visit the news post you wish to share.
- Next to the post, look for the "Share" link. Please click that.
- From the Share drop-down, please click on “Facebook.” Please follow the steps to share on Facebook.