You can now add special, unique pricing to items on a gift registry. For example, you can use this feature when an item can be monogrammed and you need to charge more for it. You can use this feature if a registry gift comes as a set but the item on your site only shows pricing for a single item. You can double the price using this feature and add a comment to the item saying it the gift includes two of the items.
Add special pricing to an item:
1. Login to your Bridge.
2. Roll over Gift Registry and from the drop down click on Registry Management.
3. Find the registry for which you wish to add special pricing.
4. Click on the registry. This will log you into it to make edits.
5. Find the item to which you wish to add special pricing.
6. Roll over the price and you'll see a link that says "Manage." Click this.
7. In the floating modal window, enter in the price you wish to charge. Click the blue button to save your changes.
8. The registry list will refresh and show your updated price.
View Post at Bridge