You can now control the registry change emails that you receive.
On the Your Account page, you can turn on or off receiving emails about registry changes, additions, and deletions. For example, if you do not want to receive an email that a bride added an item to registry or changed the quantity of items desired, you can turn that email alert off.
To adjust these email alerts, please:
1. Login to your Bridge.
2. Roll over "Management" and from the drop down click on "Your Account Profile."
3. On the Your Account Profile, click on the "Registry" tab.
4. On the Registry tab, look for this area:
"Email your business alerts when registrant: "
5. Check or uncheck the box you wish to adjust.
6. Click on green button "Save Your Changes" at bottom of page.
View Post at Bridge