Good news: the wedding registry season is here! Consider these facts:
1. This year 2.5 million weddings will occur in the U.S. That's 2.5 million potential gift registries for your store. :)
2. Amazon, Zola, and Crate & Barrel make millions from gift registry purchases. You will, too.
3. The average gift registry purchase is $142, and the average registry receives over $1,000 in gifts.
4. The online gift registry business is the one spot where indie stores are winning online.
What does this mean for your business?
The more brides that you get to register, the more you'll sell. Remember: each registry you get is worth $1k.
Your Registry Checklist:
1. How are you advertising your registry services to the public?
2. Do you have gift registry decals on your door? Ask Bridge for free decals.
3. Do you have registry table tents on display in your store? Ask Bridge for free table tents.
4. If you hear about customers getting engaged, are you asking them to register at your store?
5. Have you e-mailed your customers reminding them that your store offers a gift registry?
Bridge will be offering registry training sessions this spring. Keep an eye out for the announcement.
ps - Thanks to the store Live With it in Pennsylvania for the picture above. :)
View Post at Moe's Exclusives