(Vendors, Brands, Manufacturers, Distributors, Suppliers)
- You sign up online for a free Bridge account. For free, you can share products, news, and files with your retailers and sales reps via Bridge. If you wish to sync your products with more than 10 retailers via Bridge's network, you may graduate to a paid plan.
- If you choose to sync products, we'll ask you to sign a Bridge agreement. Next, we'll import your items into Bridge. Our Bridge team will import your product data from an Excel file that you email us. There is a one-time $79 setup charge for our team to do this setup work. We can also help you add pictures to these items. Using our software, you will in essence be creating a duplicate of what is on your website on the Bridge platform. The benefit is that once you do this your products will appear on all your authorized retailers' websites and consumers can purchase your items on these retailers' sites. Any changes that you make to your Bridge products will also occur on your Bridge retailers' sites instantly. For example, if you add a new item, it will appear on all your Bridge retailers' sites. If you change a price, it will change on all the sites. Your items from the retailers' perspective appear to be self-updating and 'smart.' Therefore, we refer to your items as Smart Products and to your brand as a Smart Brand.
- We'll give you a free training session about how to update and organize your Smart Products.
- Once you are happy with the presentation of your products in your account, we'll active it.
- You'll send sync requests to the retailers with which you wish to sync products. Your Smart Products will appear in your friended retailers' Bridge accounts. Your Bridge retailers will no longer need to ask you for Excel files to upload to their site. You can invite any retailer to join Bridge and sync with your Smart Products.
- When a retailer sells one of your items on its site, the retailer will receive the customer's order via email. If the retailer has the item in stock, it will ship what it has in stock. If the retailer does not have the item in stock, it will contact you or its sales rep to place an order. If you drop ship, it may ask you to do this.
- To help you measure your Bridge's performance, Bridge will send you a daily email informing you of any sales relating to your brand.
- Using Bridge, you'll be controlling your product on your retailers' websites and helping them show more and sell more. You'll speed your product to market and streamline communication.