- Greater selection: Show more products on your website.
- Better shopping experience: show more products with professional pictures, dimensions, and descriptions.
- Save money: Reduce your employee costs and your time in front of a computer.
- Accurate pricing: Avoid pricing errors.
- Increase your Google ranking.
- Help your store compete against Amazon.
- Sell more: Read the study showing how stores sell more
Please note: a retailer must be an authorized dealer to sync products
You can use Bridge's Smart Products service a few different ways.
- A Better Image Library
For starters, you can use use your Bridge account as an image and product library to view and download product data from your most popular brands. Your Bridge account offers comprehensive product data from up to 110 brands on one site vs having to visit 110 different vendor websites. You can download this data from your Bridge account. You can use this database as a 'one stop shop' to get all the current product prices, pictures, dimensions, stock, and descriptions. All of the different brands products will be formatted the same way in one Excel sheet and then you can then easily import this into your website or POS.
Learn more about the data you receive when using the the Smart Products export feature »
- A Pre-Populated Online Store & Gift Registry
If you wish to skip downloading the Smart Product data and then importing it into your website, Bridge offers you an e-commerce website that is pre-populated with your Smart Product data in it. You can use this website to sell the Smart Products to your customers. The e-commerce store (which includes gift registry software) also allows you to add any item from any brand. As such, you can sell any item from any brand (even if its not a Smart Brand partner).
If you have a website with a 'splash' page and/or that is just informational, you can add a link on this page that says, for example, "Gift Registry" and have it link to your Bridge's gift registry.
- More brides will register at your store.
- Brides will add more items to their registries.
- Your registry sales will increase.
- You'll save time and money in your management of registries.
Most retailers receive a Dropbox link from a brand with an Excel file and images. What if there was an instant way to add these products to your website? There is: Smart Products. Smart Products let you bypass Dropbox and Exel. You can use Smarts Products to save time and cut costs.
Let's imagine your retail store would like to add Herend (a producer of fine tableware and giftware) to your website. Herend offers 4,000 SKUs. Using the Smart Products program, Herend shares these 4,000 products with its retailers instantly. If a store were to add these items manually without Bridge, it would pay someone $100s and require a week or more of time. With Bridge, it costs the store $0 and the items are online in minutes.
Bridge requires less time and less money than Dropbox and Excel.
Bridge consolidates many different manufacturer product databases into one database, thereby unifying how products are stored and can be shared with retailers.