- Greater selection: Show more products on your website.
- Better shopping experience: show more products with professional pictures, dimensions, and descriptions.
- Save money: Reduce your employee costs and your time in front of a computer.
- Accurate pricing: Avoid pricing errors.
- Increase your Google ranking.
- Help your store compete against Amazon.
- Sell more: Read the study showing how stores sell more
Please note: a retailer must be an authorized dealer to sync products
- Your registry sales will increase.
- Save time and money in your management of bridal registries.
- Get more brides to register at your store.
Herend, a producer of fine tableware and giftware, shares 4,000 products with its retailers via Bridge. If a store were to add these items manually, it may cost up to $4,000 to do so. With Bridge, it costs $0.
How do we arrive at the above savings?
Most retailers receive a Dropbox link from their manufacturers with an Excel file and images. What if there was a better way to add this data to your website?
Bridge requires less time and less money than Dropbox and Excel.
Bridge consolidates many different manufacturer product databases into one database, thereby unifying how products are stored and can be shared with retailers.