How will you make more money with the Bridge? A brand makes money by making more online sales via retailers' websites. Instead of a retailer having few items from a brand for sale on its site, the retailer will have 100s or 1,000s.
How will a sale be made?
- The consumer purchases the item on the retailer's site. The consumer's money is transferred to the retailer's bank account. The retailer receives notification about this order via e-mail.
- The retailer looks at its inventory. If it has the item in stock, it ships what it has in stock. If the item is not in stock, which is likely when carrying 1,000 of items on a website, the retailer will place an order for the item with you, the brand.
Do you drop ship? If you drop ship, then a retailer will likely ask you to drop ship a Bridge order. If you do not drop ship, then you will mail the item to the retailer, and then the reteailer will mail it to the customer. With this model, the retailer charges enough to cover your shipping costs and the cost to ship the item to the customer.
Do you require minimum orders from retailers? If you have a minimum order requirement, and the retailer has a Bridge order in hand, it will likely first assess if the order is over the minimun or not. If it's over, the retailer places the order as a drop ship. If the order is under the minimum, the retailer may decide if there is additional product it would like to order. In order to meet the minimun requirement, the retailer may order product to fulfill the Bridge order as well as to stock its store.
Start selling today
- You e-mail us an Excel list of your products.
- We import this product list into the Bridge.
- We give you access to manage these items via our admin tool.
- You choose who sells your product in the Bridge.
- Your products appear on authorized retail Bridge partners' websites.
- You can add, edit, and delete products as you like. Your changes will take place in real-time on the retailers' websites.
What should my Excel product file look like?
+ View sample Excel sheet
+ Download sample Excel file